The Enginuity software licence permits anyone
to install the software, whether it be for taking part in a current competition, or for evaluation purposes.
The software can be installed on as many client machines (PCs or laptops) as required, work-based or personal, and
should be installed on machines running the windows operating system (windows 7 and above).
If you are waiting for your IT people to install the Enginuity software on your
work machine, then please install it on your personal machine first, which only takes a few minutes.
|INSTALLING THE ENGINUITY 2024 SOFTWARE
- Create a folder "Enginuity2024" off the root of your c: drive
- Download the software (enginuitypm_wnf_2024_version_1.zip) to the "Enginuity2024" folder
- Unzip the files enclosed in the zip file
- Run "enginuitypm.exe" to launch the software
- The download also includes a Guide to Getting Started, the Enginuity Tutorial, and the “trial2024_t1p5.dat” trial data.
Once the software has been successfully installed, please use the 'Guide to Getting Started'
to get up and running.